Events Made Easy Forums Generic Registrations Missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a EME on a WP multi-site. Registrants are showing up under Events/People. However, if I use [events_list id=4 format="Total Registered: #_RESERVEDSPACES" ] only 5 show up and there are at least 4 times that number.

If I export to CSV, I see the same ones that show up with the shortcode above.

Under change bookings, only the 5 show up, too… Nothing shows up under Pending Approvals (there shouldn’t be as there is no cost to the event).

(A separate issue is that I can’t get [events_list id=4 location_id=4 format="#_BOOKINGS" ] to work at all – it shows one custom field, then ‘#_EMAIL’ instead of the email and #_NAME doesn’t even show up).

Either user error or something else is going on.

Franky
    Keymaster

First: “id” is not an option for events_list.

Second: for #_BOOKINGS these are the valid placeholders: http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/?cat=27

Now, as change bookings, CSV and #_RESERVEDSPACESS all give the same number, I would need to say there are only 5 🙂

Can it be that the other people you see are for other events? Events/people doesn’t limit the list to one event, but shows everybody that once registered (maybe I can add a filter there as well).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky,

There is only one event. So, they can’t be for other another event. I checked the database and can see 14 people. Why would they not show up (only one event, only one registration form)? I’m trying to trace it. If necessary, I’ll add them to the booking manually (via database edits), but would like to figure out why it’s doing what it’s doing.

The #_Bookings info is helpful. I now understand how that works (always a bit confused, but not so much anymore).

Franky
    Keymaster

Maybe some kind of spam? Are they valid name/email combo’s?

Can you check the apache access logfiles to find the POST for those and check the HTTP referer (if you log it)?

Btw: you can also add them via the interface, there’s an option of not sending mails to the subscriber.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the help. I’ll check the logs.

Due to the nature of this event, server, etc. I know the registrants aren’t spam (I actually know them personally). Their name/email combos appear to be valid, too…

I just registered a test user… I’ll manually add those who aren’t registered then watch it. Maybe there was something goofy with the host for a bit.

I’ll report back anything strange.

Franky
    Keymaster

Yeah, I want to be sure that this is not a bug … for now I’m moving it to “General”, but if you find anything indicating a bug, do let me know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top