FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS: after consulting these docs, visit the Events Made Easy Support Forum.
For a quick rundown on EME, check out this video.
Download: the plugin is available via the wordpress plugin site.
For commercial support and help, feel free to contact me .
Events Made Easy is a full-featured event and membership management solution for WordPress. Events Made Easy supports public, private, draft and recurring events, membership and locations management, RSVP (+ optional approval), several payment gateways (Paypal, 2Checkout, FirstData, Mollie and others) and OpenStreetMap integration. With Events Made Easy you can plan and publish your event, or let people book spaces for your weekly meetings. You can add events list, calendars and description to your blog using multiple sidebar widgets or shortcodes; if you are a web designer you can simply employ the template tags provided by Events Made Easy.
* public, private, draft and recurring events with custom and dynamic fields in the RSVP form
* membership management with custom and dynamic fields
* People and groups with custom fields per person
* PDF creation for membership, bookings and people info
* Membership card or booking ticket can be sent as PDF via mail automatically
* RSS and ICAL feeds
* Calendar management, with holidays integration
* Several widgets for event listings and calendar
* location management, with optional OpenStreetMap integration
* RSVP bookings with custom fields and dynamic fields, payment tracking, optional approval, discounts
* Templating for mails, event lists, single events, feeds, RSVP forms, … with specific placeholders for each
* Lots of shortcodes and options
* Payment gateways: Paypal, FirstData, 2CheckOut, Mollie, Payconiq, Worldpay, Stripe, Braintree, Instamojo, Mercado Pago, Fondy, SumUp
* Send mails to registered people, automatically send reminders for payments
* Mail queueing and newsletter functionality
* Mailings can be planned in the future, cancelled …
* Multi-site compatible
* Fully localisable and already fully localised in German, Swedish, French and Dutch. Also fully compatible with (m)qtranslate(-xt): most of the settings allow for language tags so you can show your events in different languages to different people. The booking mails also take the choosen language into account.