Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey great work.

Could be cool to have the choice to check which events are showing on the widget when we create an event.

And better, to have the possibility to create category for events.

What do you think?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

categories are already possible, you just need to activate it.

For the widget: I’ll need to see what can be done there, but point taken into account (maybe just a category selection for the widget, that would solve a lot already, no?)

Franky

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just thought about this some more: since we have multiple instance widgets, it is quite difficult to say: “appear in that widget, not in that one, etc …”

So to keep things simple, I added the code for catogory selection in the widget, I’ll update this evening

Anonymous
    Inactive

I implemented this, so please do test out the latest version: 3.0.1 (available via wordpress)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have the latest version of 3.0.1 of Event Manager Extended but do not see the category option in the widget. Was it added as stated above?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmm … I just doublechecked it, and it seems I messed up my trunk version. I’ll upload the changes immediately, with some improvements (to the trunk), use explicitely the trunk for testing again and release a new version afterwards.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, released 3.0.2 (with even some extra checks so that when categories are disabled again, all events are shown again as well)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top