Events Made Easy Forums How do I … MultiSite smtp auth and smtp password

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi!
    I’m trying to setup EME in a Multisite env. I am NOT seeing the SMTP user and SMTP password options.

How does one get the SMTP user and password fields to show up for each multi site?

Here’s what I’ve tried:

In the NON MultiSite Mail Settings, those fields do NOT show up, unless one toggles the Use SMTP authentication? from No to Yes. Then you see those fields that you have fill in.

In the Multi Site’s Settings for that Site, I see the following:
    Eme Rsvp Mail SMTPAuth and it’s set to 0. I’ve tried setting it 1 and to Yes, but neither provide an additional field for Auth and Password when I refresh.

How does one get those fields to show up?

Thanks,
    Dave

Franky
    Keymaster

If you “network activate” EME, each site has the option to set the smtp username/pwd.
    Otherwise, if you activate EME per subsite: the same options are there and possible.
    I just installed a multisite here and tested this: no issue at all.

If you have issues, maybe there are javascript problems preventing things to work as expected. Like mentioned in the forum post guidelines (https://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/forums/topic/forum-post-guidelines/): “Don’t just post your settings and say “it doesn’t work” but describe what you already checked too (send a testmail in verbose mode, check webserver logfiles, check browser console for javascript errors, …)”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top