Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Multi-price by number of participants

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The potential of this plugin is awesome, I’m so glad I chose this event plugin.

I’m working on a website for a company that offers canoe trips in Colorado. The issue with which I’m struggling today is that they want to have 2 different prices for each event, one for individuals (or individuals in a group of up to 3) and one for individuals in a group of 4 or more. So for instance if 1-3 people reserve together, they each pay $75. But if 4-15 (max on any one trip is 15) people (friends, family, a company, any kind of “related” individuals) sign up together, they each pay $60. I guess it amounts to a 20% discount triggered by the number of registrants on the form. The other category of trip offers a discount of $100 for more than 4 attendees registering at any one time. Slightly different.

Can this be done? If so, how?

Franky
    Keymaster

Look at the “small discount” example in the FAQ:

http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/?page_id=195

I’ll add regular discount coupons in the future, but in your case this should help.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I have applied a 10% discount code to my event booking form with the help of this forum – Thank you!

Now my client wants and code which is to be given out as a loyalty code.How do I add another coupon? Do I just repeat the proces or is that not the best way?

Many thanks,

Sarah

Franky
    Keymaster

Just add exxtra code to your created discount function.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great, thank you!

Just done that as works great.

Brilliant plugin 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top