Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Mailer Error: SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Here is the message I have even if I’ve made all you ask to do…

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: SSL: Success in /wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/phpmailer/class-smtp.php on line 122

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: Failed to enable crypto in /wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/phpmailer/class-smtp.php on line 122

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to ssl://smtp.gmail.com:465 (Unknown error) in /wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/phpmailer/class-smtp.php on line 122

Message was not sent

Mailer Error: SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: SSL: Success in /wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/phpmailer/class-smtp.php on line 122

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: Failed to enable crypto in /wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/phpmailer/class-smtp.php on line 122

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to ssl://smtp.gmail.com:465 (Unknown error) in /wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/phpmailer/class-smtp.php on line 122

Message was not sent

Mailer Error: SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.

I don’t understand the problem, I tried all…

I followed this: http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/?cat=32, but it doesn’t change anything…

What is the problem with line 122??

Do you have a solution?

Thanks for your answer

Emma

Franky
    Keymaster

From what I can tell, your php version is not correctly set up/compiled for SSL

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t understand, I forced PHP5… Do I have to ask to my host?

Franky
    Keymaster

yes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top