Events Made Easy Forums How do I … How do I remove the SEATS option in my form?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi.

All I need is to know how many people are coming to my ‘event’. I need name and email address. Nothing else.

From the documentation:
    “The registration form can be completely customized. You can define any number of fields in the “Events => Form fields” page, then go to the “Events => Settings” page and change the general layout of the registration form format.”

I can’t find “Events => Form fields” so can someone be so kind as to let me know where it is?

I have modified my forn via the Settings page but I get an error message:
    “Not all required fields are present in the form. We need at least #_LASTNAME, #_EMAIL, #_SEATS and #_SUBMIT (or similar) placeholders.”

How do remove #_SEATS?

Cheers,
    RottenSod

Franky
    Keymaster

In the WordPress managemenet menu, you have “Events Made Easy” with underneath “Custom fields”, “Settings”, …

#_SEATS is always required, but you can hide it on the frontend if the min/max number of seats to book are equal. In your case, for a typical attendance scenario, there’s an option in the RSVP settings per event that says “take attendance only” too (it changes the seats to a yes/no scenario then, maybe not what you want in which case you should just set the min/max seats to book to the value of 1).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Franky.

After reading ans re-reading your message I finally got what I wanted. Now I can move on.

Cheers,

RottenSod.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Quote: I can’t find “Events => Form fields” so can someone be so kind as to let me know where it is?

No, me neither. Can somebody tell us how to find this page, please?

Best wishes, Peter
    Sent: 12:08m
    Friday 15 Apr 2022

Franky
    Keymaster

See the answer in this thread:
    In the WordPress managemenet menu, you have “Events Made Easy” with underneath “Custom fields”, “Settings”, … You want “Custom fields”.

Also, please read the forum post guidelines: https://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/forums/topic/forum-post-guidelines/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top