Events Made Easy Forums How do I … WordPress Error "categoryid"

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I did not get a response when following up one of my former posts with this error, so I’ll post it in its own topic. I just recently updated to 3.1.3, and now I’m getting this error code:

WordPress database error: [Unknown column ‘event_category_ids’ in ‘where clause’]

SELECT *, DATE_FORMAT(event_start_date, ‘%e’) AS ‘event_day’, DATE_FORMAT(event_start_date, ‘%Y’) AS ‘event_year’, DATE_FORMAT(event_start_time, ‘%k’) AS ‘event_hh’, DATE_FORMAT(event_start_time, ‘%i’) AS ‘event_mm’, DATE_FORMAT(event_end_date, ‘%e’) AS ‘event_end_day’, DATE_FORMAT(event_end_date, ‘%Y’) AS ‘event_end_year’, DATE_FORMAT(event_end_time, ‘%k’) AS ‘event_end_hh’, DATE_FORMAT(event_end_time, ‘%i’) AS ‘event_end_mm’ FROM wp_dbem_events WHERE FIND_IN_SET(1,event_category_ids) ORDER BY event_start_date ASC , event_start_time ASC LIMIT 50

What do I do to fix it?! I really do not want to delete the MySQL database again. I already did that once before and had to start from scratch. I don’t want to have to reenter all the data AGAIN. Please help!

Franky
    Keymaster

As always: deactivate/activate the plugin, it needs database changes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great, but all my category entries just show #_CATEGORY. Has the syntax changed to display categories?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah, never mind. I fixed it. The syntax has changed from CATEGORY to CATEGORIES.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top