Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented WordPress database error: : how ti fix it ?

Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

I need some help, since I have a “WordPress database error” when displaying a new event.

The exact error is :

“WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘AND event_id= 4’ at line 1]

SELECT * FROM wp_dbem_bookings WHERE person_id = AND event_id= 4″

This error occurs ONLY when I set the RSVP option to “Yes”, and is printed between the Event name/tittle abd the date/hour.

Could you help me ?

Thanks

Franky
    Keymaster

Which version of EME are you using? Also the settings you used please: the shortcode+options and the relevant format settings.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Teanks Franky for your reply,

Here are the versions I use :

WP : 3.1 + Atahualpa 3.4.6

EME : 3.3.4

PHP : 5.2 – MySQL : 5.0 – OVH

The format for a single event is :

….. START …..

<p>#j #F #Y – #H:#i</p>

<p>#_ADDRESS – #_TOWN</p>

<p>#_MAP</p>

<p>#_NOTES</p>

<p>(membres de la famille enregistrés uniquement)</p>

<p>#_ADDBOOKINGFORM_IF_NOT_REGISTERED</p>

Désnscriptions :

<p>(cliquez simplement sur “Annuler” pour supprimer toutes vos réservations)</p>

<p>#_REMOVEBOOKINGFORM_IF_REGISTERED</p>

….. END …..

Many thanks for help !

Franky
    Keymaster

Ah yes, I forgot: already fixed in the latest trunk 🙂

Get it here: http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/events-manager-extended.zip

Anonymous
    Inactive

Many thnaks, Franky.

It is now OK.

I have just a suggestion to avoid confusion with the #_REMOVEBOOKINGFORM_IF_REGISTERED :

The table does not show the “name” and “e-mail”, thow it is not allowed to change them : could you pass these arguments to the table, and the number of places to cancel as well ?

And a last question : Where are theese functions, can I modify the layout of tbles ?

Thanks and regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top