Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Where to put short code?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out just where I am supposed to put the short code [events_calendar full=1 long_events=1] to get the event to stretch over the three days it is set up for on the events calendar page instead of just the first day.

I realize this should be obvious, but I cannot for the life of me find anything that actually explains where I am supposed to insert the short code for this function.

I tried to put it in the body of the event and ended up with the event calendar on the event page, not what I wanted.

Thanks again for your past help.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I solved my above problem. I didn’t know I needed to create an events page and add the short code.

Now I need to figure out two more things:

First how to have the start and end date show on the event page. Something like “August 19, 2011 5PM thru August 21st, 2011 3PM”

As it is now it just shows

August 19, 2011

5:00 PM to 3:00 PM

This makes no sense when there is no end date on the events page.

The second thing I need to figure out is how to not have the start time of the first day show on the following days as it is a continuous event for the full time.

Thanks again.

Franky
    Keymaster

Change the EME format settings to your liking. Use the placeholders to change anything as you see fit, see:

http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/?cat=23

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top