Events Made Easy Forums How do I … welcome mail

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky
    the e-mail that is sent to a new member is only sent if this member pays his membership. If he does not pay his membership he does not receive the welcome email. Would it be possible to make sure that he receives a welcome email anyway?

Thanks for all your work. Have a nice day.
    Frédéric.

Franky
    Keymaster

Did you configure the email template “New member email” in your membership?
    (Edit) To clarify: I simplified the logic for sending mail, so the “new member email” is always sent for new (or to be approved) users. The “member paid” mail is sent after the user is marked as paid.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, the e-mail for a new member is set up correctly, but he only receives it if he has paid. If the new member is placed on hold (because he has not paid yet) then he does not receive the new member email.
    I would like to be able to send him an email to remind him that he has not yet paid with a payment link to regularize

Franky
    Keymaster

And you’re sure that’s the “New member email” template setting in your membership? Can you create a test membership that has that behavior and either send me all the settings or otherwise give me some temp admin access?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky
    I suggest you :
    1- fill in the membership form on the site without paying
    2- you should only receive an email from WP that gives you a link to create your password
    3- I will then mark your membership paid and you will receive the new member email (while I would like to be able to send it also if the candidate does not pay)
    4- I will give you admin rights and you can check what you want
    Frédéric

Franky
    Keymaster

And which site are you talking about?

Anonymous
    Inactive

vogue-et-reve.fr

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Franky for your help and advice. EME has nothing to do with my problem and it works properly. Thank you for your availability
    Frédéric

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top