Events Made Easy Forums Generic Way to allow members to print out list of attendees

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky

I use your program for a group of volunteers who sign up for events that I post in your software. Right now I am the only one that can access the administrative end to print out the list of attendees, is there a way to allow all the members to print out the attendee list?

Thanks

Jim

Franky
    Keymaster

If you’re the only one with access to the backend: yes.

But, you can create a page with the attendees, see: http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/?cat=54

Of course, you can give limited event access using the EME settings, tab “Access”. Just give people the rights to access “List events”, and then they’ll only be able to see the bookings but not change anything.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky

I had no luck with both suggestions above. the EME settings tab “ACCESS” giving the rights to access list events I was not sure of the actual selection to make it work. Edit posts did not work not sure which I should have selected. I have the Dashboard turned off for the users so not sure if that is part of this problem.

As far as creating a page goes I get “no responses received yet”. Since I have about 30 events listed for this year, some have bookings already and some don’t. I’m thinking I probably will need some code to select the correct booking I need to list attendees for.

Thanks again for your help.

Jim

Franky
    Keymaster

If you disable the dashboard, of course they can’t access it.

Concerning the shortcode: as given as example in the link above, you need to specify the ID of the event.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky

I reactivated the dashboard, would only like for the members to be able to have the edit tab available, in other words no access the people, what setting would remove the tab from under the EVENTS tab. Also I need to modify the printout view of those who are signed up, right now with 2 extra fields the width is not large enough. Not sure when you have the column settings for the printout form.

Thanks

Jim

Franky
    Keymaster

You need to play with the access rights. There is a hint in the Access tab for using a WP plugin to create extra permissions, give those to people as needed.

Concerning the layout of the printout form: it can be totally changed via CSS.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky

OK getting closer to what I need, on the printable view I need to remove three columns, but I am having problems locating where the columns are listed in the code. I don’t need the e-mail, seats, and paid columns for the printable view.

Thanks for your assistance. Could this form be customizable via a selection set rather than having to figure code out?

Thanks

Jim

Franky
    Keymaster

Every column has a specific class so you can use CSS to hide columns.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top