Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, when I’m trying to add an event, I can enter the details using the HTML editor, but if I switch to visual, the <textarea> is set to display:none.

I had tinyMCEAdvanced editor plugin installed, but I deactivated it and it is still a problem.

Franky
    Keymaster

I just installed that plugin myself and have no issues with it. So it might be another plugin or your theme causing this. Can you try to disable all other plugins and see if it works then? And then reactivate one by one until you find the guilty one.

Another possibility: your theme. Try using the default theme for your site and see if that fixes things.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same issue over here.

Deactivating “cforms” plugin worked for me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah, cforms is my culprit too. Whatever they do to add the cforms button to the editor must be messing with it in EME.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aaah – I found a previous post:

http://www.e-dynamics.be/bbpress/topic.php?id=57#post-261

I checked the box referenced in cforms and now things seem to be working.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry to bring up an old issue, but I am having the same problem as above – white text and no visual editor options (bold, paragraph, etc.) Only icons for inserting images/video/media. I have deactivated all plugins and changed the theme to Twenty Ten and Twenty Eleven and the problem remains. I am wondering if it is an issue with WordPress 3.2.1? I have been using the plugin with the current theme for almost a year without any issues before now. It is a great plugin overall.

Thanks!

Frankie

Franky
    Keymaster

Frankie, check your browser javascript error console, you might find a clue of what’s going on there.

Also, sometimes it’s good to really emoty the browser cache when trying things out …

Anonymous
    Inactive

The error was tinymce fullscreen not defined. The fix was simply re-installing the current version of WordPress. I guess something failed on the install initially. Weird. Thank you for your quick response and this terrific plugin!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top