Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Use of Approval_status in eme_bookings

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been using approval_status to show which booking are approved (approval_status=2) or those that are pending (i.e. on the wait list) by using approval_status=1 as per the following code on a typical page e.g. https://birkenheadrspc.co.uk/iom-winter-series-2021-4/

Current Entries are:
    [eme_bookings id=98 template_id_header=5 template_id=9 template_id_footer=10 approval_status = 2]
    Wait List is:
    [eme_bookings id=98 template_id_header=5 template_id=9 template_id_footer=11 approval_status = 1]

I have today noticed that entries are shown in both current entries and on the wait list. using rsvp_status doesn’t show any entries, so should I be using something other than approval_status now or is there a bug?

Franky
    Keymaster

It is indeed a mixup with approval_status (I’ll correct it), but using rsvp_status (don’t mention approval_status) alone should work fine (mind you: for rsvp_status “1” is approved and “2” is pending)

Franky
    Keymaster

I released a new version to make sure approval_status works (as before, but no longer documented) and to fix the button “mark paid and approve”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Frank, it now works with approval_status. I tried rsvp_status=1 (&2), but that did not show any entries at all (approved or pending), which I could not understand. I will try again when I have a moment if you could confirm that I simply replace approval_status=2 with rsvp_status=1 to show those approved bookings.

Franky
    Keymaster

Here it is working, but maybe you suffer from the same typo that crept in the latest version:
    https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/2680085

I replaced the file within 30 minutes in the released version though, but if you were quicker than that …

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have confirmed that rsvp_status now also works but with the opposite meaning for approved and pending as described. I will stick with approval_status for now if I can as otherwise I need to amend too many pages.

Franky
    Keymaster

This is the correct value for rsvp_status: “1” is approved and “2” is pending
    In fact the doc was always wrong for approval_status (it said the same: 1 for approved and 2 for pending, but there in fact it was reversed). Also: rsvp_status has more options (and more “ready for the future”):

0=all, 1=approved, 2=pending 3=awaiting user confirmation. Default: 0

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top