Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Use Form Fields for Attendee List

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello!

When I return the attendees list (using #_ATTENDEES), I want to be able to return one of the form fields I’ve created.
    To be more specific, my booking forms look like:

Contact Name*: [ ]
    Group Name: [ ]

The two fields above are form fields I created, but Contact Name uses the already existing #_NAME placeholder as the field; Group Name uses its corresponding #_FIELD{xx} placeholder.

When a new person registers for an event, I want them to see the attendee list for that event, listed by Contact Name, or if they included a Group Name, by that instead. An example would like like:
    Attendees
    – Joe Smith (1)
    – Group A (5)
    – Jane Doe (1)
    – Group B (10)

And etc.

Knowing all that, is there a way for me to use the #_FIELD{xx} placeholder in my ‘Default Single Event Format’ template? I’ve looked at some relevant PHP files and considered extending them, but that task is rather daunting and difficult currently.

Franky
    Keymaster

The attendees list can be customized in 2 ways:
    1) by using the [eme_attendees] shortcode with templates to your liking
    2) OR by setting the format in the option “Attendees list format” (see EME settings page, tab “RSVP”)

In both, you can use any of the placeholders mentioned in the doc: http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/?cat=48
    But, since this is for attendees (not bookings), I don’t know which booking info to show (one person can in theory book more than once).
    So, then you can use the bookings list: [eme_bookings] or #_BOOKINGS . There you can use #_FIELD{xx} to your liking.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I edited the Bookings List Format and that worked perfectly. Thank you, Franky!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top