Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Use #_CAPTCHA on localhost

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky
    I can’t remove the captcha on my localhost site. If I choose captcha in general settings the image is not shown on my form and i can’t validate the form. If I check no to not use captcha it is still added to the form and the image does not appear.
    By the pass it was good.
    The same problem with reCaptcha on localhost. As it works on the real website.
    So I can’t test my forms !
    How is it for you ?
    Have a nice day

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry I have found a solution by register my localhost on the google captcha settings.
    You can close this post

Franky
    Keymaster

But it seems your issue was related to the regular captcha too? For the captcha, check your event RSVP settings (these are set per event and only taken from the global settings when creating an event).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes but as I use reCaptcha V2 on my website vogue-et-reve I just added a server localhost. And then I have not tested the regular captcha. Before that I used a simple captcha on localhost because reCaptcha V2 was refused on localhost.
    About the check you asked, my global settings didn’t ask for any captcha. But the captcha was still asked in the form on the frontend.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I have always a pb with a frontend form with EMEFS. I will ask my question on EMEFS forum.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, it was in the EMEFS settings. No pb now.
    Thanks for your work

Franky
    Keymaster

You can ask those here too if you want 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

For EMEFS the given exemple is only for captcha and not recaptchaV2 (for exemple) so i have delete the captcha in the EMEFS form

Anonymous
    Inactive

One last piece of information. My localhost installation uses the free version of MAMP. I had been using PHP 8.0.0. The problem is completely solved by downgrading to version PHP 7.4.12.

Franky
    Keymaster

EMEFS doesn’t support recaptcha/hcaptcha for now, only the regular captcha.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well understood. Thanks

Franky
    Keymaster

The next version of EMEFS will support hCaptcha and reCaptcha too.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top