Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Updating Location Description Not Working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

First I’d like to say good job on this plug in. I installed at least 6 different event plugins before I decided to stick with this one.

I was updating a location description and when I pressed the update location button to save my changes it appears as though it just refreshes the page and brings back the old information.

Franky
    Keymaster

Hi,

confirmed as a new bug (I was a bit too quick there) and fixed in the devel version. If you want, you can already fix this yourself by changing the text in eme_locations.php from

action=""

to

action="<?php echo admin_url("admin.php?page=events-manager-locations"); ?>"

(it is on 2 places)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Works great thanks!

I did find 3 action=”” that I updated. Not sure if I was supposed to update all of them. I think one of them was for the delete button on the location list.

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, for the third one it wasn’t really needed, but it doesn’t hurt. So yes: 3 changes 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top