Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Undefined off set in eme_formfields.php

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Franky, I desperately try to find out why i get the following error message in my newsletter registration page:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in [site_root]/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_formfields.php on line 3299

I am not exactly sure since when this appeared but i guess it is the result of an automatic update since we didn’t change things for a while.

To be honest we also have an error message (obviously not related to EME), probably appearing at the same time.

Deprecated: _register_controls ist seit Version 3.1.0 veraltet! Benutze stattdessen Elementor\Controls_Stack::register_controls(). in [site_root]/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5316

Do you have any advice for me ? Did you see/hear anything similar in the last time ?
    As I wrote, I am desperately looking for help.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Chris

Franky
    Keymaster

The php notice will be fixed in the next version, thanlks for reporting.
    However, your php config should never show notices/deprecation messages in the frontend. Since it does, it means your php setup is not correct. Check your php.ini or other settings for this (and no WP_DEBUG=true in the wordpress config file). The setting to check/correct is “error_reporting”:

; error_reporting
    ; Default Value: E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED
    ; Development Value: E_ALL
    ; Production Value: E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT

The default value of “E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED” should be ok.

Also check “display_errors”:
    ; display_errors
    ; Default Value: On
    ; Development Value: On
    ; Production Value: Off

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky, again i am grateful for your competency in support.

Thank you so much !!

Cheers Chris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top