Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Unavailable spaces are released again when processed in the admin area.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Version 2.3.5

Hi Franky,

if i edit a booking on admin side, where a seat is booked from this person and is not availaible while editing the booking, th seat will be relaeas and removed from the booking on submitting the changes. And no, i did not change the seats on the affected booking.

Kind regards,

Werner

Franky
    Keymaster

Can you explain what you mean with “unavailable seats”? Do you mean seats on the waiting list?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s on a a multiseat event. One of the booked seats in the booking is booked out. If i edit the booking – independent if a make an change or net – the booked out seat is removed from the booking and releasd as free agein!

In this case i have to edit the booking again and add the released seat to the affected booking. That’s a little bit confusing.

Franky
    Keymaster

I just tested this, and this is the case if for an existing booking the person info is empty. Is that the case for you? The next version will correct that though.

Franky
    Keymaster

Btw: with “booked out” you just mean “booked”, correct? Or do you mean fully booked?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I mean, the affected seat is “fully” booked, so that at the time, i edit the booking, this seat could not be booked.

If another seat is booked in the same booking which has free capacity, this one will not be affected after submitting.

Hope, this is clear enough explained. Sorry for my worse english.

Franky
    Keymaster

I would like to see a demo of this. Can you either mail screenshots of your relevant event rsvp settings and the booking form when editing such a booking?
    Or give me some temp admin access?
    My email: franky@e-dynamics.be

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, found it. It was not a bug and currently it has always been like that: a multiseat field missing lead to that value being 0. This is fixed now when editing a booking:

https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/2815403/

F.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top