Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Unable to add new events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky, First I want to express my appreciation for your plug in and all the hard work you do to make it happen.

I recently updated to 3.3.4 and now when I go to enter a new event on the “events-manager-new_event” page, I am not able to enter the date of the event because the pop-up calendar will not render correctly on my browser. This was not an issue in the past. I have tried this in FireFox, Safari, and Chrome, and none of them render the calendar. I am also not able to just “enter” the date either.

All I get is a drop down for the month and year, but not dates to chose from. Any ideas why the pop-up won’t render? Is there a way I can just enter the date manually?

Thanks much!

Franky
    Keymaster

Another plugin or your theme is probably interfering with the jquery. Try using the default theme and try again. If that doesn’t work: try disabling all other plugins to see if that solves it, and then re-enable one by one.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Worked. Thanks! It was a different plugin I had installed a few days earlier. Unfortunately, I really need the other plug in. I just need to figure out how to get them to play together nicely.

Franky
    Keymaster

Which plugin is it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had the same issue with the ‘Easy Post Types’ v1.0.1 installed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top