Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Unable to add event because datepicker popup doesn't display

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

On a local wordpress install and external wordpress test site I can add events in the admin section and specify the start and end dates using the jquery pop-up date picker. However in the admin of the live site the datepicker popup fails to show and therefore you can’t add dates or save the event. Could it be a jquery conflict? Any help would be appreciated.

Franky
    Keymaster

Probably another plugin is using non-conform jquery code. Disable all other plugins and try again, then reactivate one by one until you find the guilty one

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will try this and report which plugin was causing the problem. BTW will you be adding the ability to add additional fields like gender, business name, adres etc. If not, would it be ‘easily’ possible to add these fields myself or are there too many interdependencies?

Franky
    Keymaster

You’re talking about RSVP now, no? It’s not easy to add for now, later on I’ll try and make something where you can add fields.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I’m talking about the RSVP functionality. I have a client who would like extra fields. Can I contact you directly to discuss the possible payed development of this and other features?

Franky
    Keymaster

sure: liedekef [at] telenet.be

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top