Events Made Easy Forums Generic Today's Events not showing (Fixed)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been experiencing some problems this weekend for my events.

Today, the events aren’t showing for tonight.

When using the All Events filter in the admin section they are appearing in white (below the pink events which have expired).

But they don’t appear when using the Future/Past events filter so I’m guessing that is the problem?

Strange as it used to work ok but I was previously having problems with long events spanning midnight showing on the following day.

I downloaded the latest trunk and installed that last week.

I also made a small change as per your instructions in my previous post: http://www.e-dynamics.be/bbpress/topic.php?id=952

Hmm … I see, I think I found the problem: “future” show events *ending* in the future, not starting in the future.

I’ll add an option so you can deactivate the end date being taken into account for relevant scopes, but for now: change line 1358 in eme_events.php from:

$conditions [] = ” (event_start_date >= ‘$today’ OR (event_end_date >= ‘$today’ AND event_end_date != ‘0000-00-00’ AND event_end_date IS NOT NULL))”;

to:

$conditions [] = ” event_start_date > ‘$today'”;

I changed the original back and then changed the OR to an AND and it’s working.

Just thought I’d give you the feedback

Franky
    Keymaster

For the evnets ending in the future, the trunk version also has something for that:

* Feature: added option “show_ongoing” to [events_list], to indicate you want the scopes to include end dates (ongoing events) upon evaluation (like e.g. future events include events starting in the past, but ending in the future), or just the start date. Default: 1

http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/events-manager-extended.zip

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top