Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Title/Label for Event Lists of different groups

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hi, I use event lists a number of times for example to:

– display all events in a location

– display all events in a day

– display all events in a category

I am struggling with a way of formatting the ‘results’ page to say: ‘Here are the events for location X’ or ‘Here are the events in cat y’

I can think of a long-winded way of doing it by creating a customised page for each list – Is this the only way? I cant seem to put anything in the event list format header box to achieve this.

Thanks

Great plugin btw

Franky
    Keymaster

Since you know what day/location/cat you’re showing the events for, why not just do it like this on a regular page:

Here are the events for location X
    [events_list location_id=xx]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, thanks that was the workaround I thought about but there will be too many pages – for example the links on the calendar dates all open a new page with a list for that day so I’d have to create a page for each day. Also I had quite a few categories and now I simply link all references to ?page_id=4&eme_event_cat=XXX

Was hoping there was a simpler way,

thx

Franky
    Keymaster

The calendar links use the special events page, not a new page.

For the rest: the format of the events_list can be changed via templates, but not the header/footer parts. I’ll add template options for those 2 as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Many thanks for your speedy response

Franky
    Keymaster

Added here (plus extra bugfix), I’ll release again today:

http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/838593

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top