Events Made Easy Forums How do I … time for another weird use case: Multiple locations – same event…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So what I would like to be able to do, if possible is have an event with a starting location (location 1) and either a midpoint (location 2) and/or end location (multiple would be great, but 1 additional would be fine). Use case is this:

My events are for motorcycle rides. I would like to set up an event where I put the starting point, but have mid points. This would allow greater flexibility with the ‘events near me’/distance feature you recently put in as users who may not necessarily be close to the start may be close to an additional location in the event and would still be able to find it using said events near me/distance feature.

Is there any way to accomplish this?

cheers

Franky
    Keymaster

One option would be to create extra events (one for each location) but don’t activate RSVP for those. If you want to show the RSVP form for those at well, you can then use [eme_add_booking_form] with as option the id of the first event (see https://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/category/documentation/6-shortcodes/eme_add_booking_form/ )

Anonymous
    Inactive

good workaround. thanks 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top