Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Text below calendar not showing on events page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I used the shortcode [events_calendar full=1] on the page http://www.anders-paardrijden.be/agenda/

Only problem is that the text I used below the events canlendar doesn’t show up at all. How do I get this text to be included on the page?

Anybody any ideas?

Thanks

Bart

Franky
    Keymaster

What is the value of the EME setting “Events page”? If it is pointing to the “agenda” page: read the explanation next to the setting.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

I changed the setting immediately and the text below the agenda is displayed without any problem.

Now another issue has arisen: every link in the agenda points back to the homepage. Although the URL is perfecty alright (…/events/13/name-event/ for instance/) the page that loads is always the homepage, for all events that I created…

I’ve been doing some research here but I couldn’t find any helpful information.

Any suggestions pehaps?

Thanks in advance

Bart

P.S.: URL for the agenda http://www.anders-paardrijden.be/agenda

Franky
    Keymaster

Does the setting still points to a valid page?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, it doens’t but I put up a test page and selected that page for this setting. But that didn’t make any differnce . Links not working properly unfortunately…

Franky
    Keymaster

Deactivate the option for the permalinks in EME (and read/execute what’s next to it) and then reactivate the option.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

It doesn’t seem to work, but no problem, I’ll work with external links instead (I just discovered this feature). I use Gravity Forms for the subscription process so I’m more than happy with the basic functionality of this nifty plugin. Means one click less

Thanks for your support

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top