Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Template Tags: 'dbem_get_events_list' 'format' argument

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. I’ve used the dbem-get_events_list function to output events like this;

<?php $ig_events_format = '<li class="post ig_list_li"><h2 class="post title">#_LINKEDNAME</h2><p class="woo-info"><strong class="small">Date: </strong><span class="post-meta">#j #M #Y - #H:#i<span class="small"> to </span>#@H:#@i </span><strong class="small ig_l_pad" >Venue: </strong><span class= "post-meta">#_LOCATION in #_TOWN</span></p><p class="post-entry">#_EXCERPT</p></li>';?>

<?php dbem_get_events_list('"limit=5&scope=all&category=3&order=DESC&format='.$ig_events_format.'"'); ?>

It works but after the Excerpt (<p class="post-entry">#_EXCERPT</p></li>';?>), I keep getting a double quote character (‘”‘) .

When I use the Events settings page with the same formatting it disappears. I have gone through my template trying to find if there is a character out of place somewhere but found nothing.

Can you please check if the function itself is outputting an extra double quote character. If it isn’t I’ll keep going through my template.

Thanks.

I tried but did not see anything so….. (actually got lost in the code…)

ps. I am using the format arg correctly?

Franky
    Keymaster

I think you use too much quotes in your arguments. Try this:

<?php dbem_get_events_list("limit=5&scope=all&category=3&order=DESC&format=".$ig_events_format); ?>

If that doesn’t work, try adding single quotes for the format parameter:

<?php dbem_get_events_list("limit=5&scope=all&category=3&order=DESC&format='".$ig_events_format."'"); ?>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top