Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Template for Event and Template for RSVP form

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey!

So I was trying to be lazy and use a template every time I made a new event, and have attributes defined for each event (menu, description, start/end time). This means each event looks similar without copy/pasting the description from a previous event which is nice. I also have a template made for RSVP’s, but when I select a “Single Event format” template and in the RSVP tab a “Registration Form Format” template the RSVP template does not appear. I have RSVP enabled on the event, is it possible to use a single event template and RSVP template together?

Thanks!

Franky
    Keymaster

Works fine here …
    make sure that if you want to use the RSVP template, you leave the text field below empty (otherwise that takes precedence).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got it! I have something messed up then, will probably rewrite the template. Maybe messed up some code. If I use the event in the Single Event Title Slot the RSVP template appears. When used as the single event format the rsvp template disappears. Just wanted to make sure it was possible!

Thanks!

Franky
    Keymaster

If it doesn’t appear (or it looks like that), you probably have html validation errors. Take the resulting html code of your whole page and run it through a html validator.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top