Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Switching Events Page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Love this plugin!

I was currently using Events Manager Extended on a website and I am creating a new page that I would like to move the events page to. I go to the Events Manager Settings and I change the “Event Page” from the old page to the new page. The calendar shows up on the desired page, however the problem is that the CSS/Javascript/additional code doesn’t move. When I view the source of the code in my browser I can see that the CSS/Javascript/additional code is on the old page and not on the current one. Needless to say, the calendar doesn’t work on the new page.

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the plugin, but the calendar and the settings in the plugin settings page stays the same.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Franky
    Keymaster

The events page is special. From the doc:

“When installed, Events Manager Extended creates a special “Events” page. This page is used for the dynamic content of the events. All the events link actually link to this page, which gets rendered differently for each event”

So I’m not sure why you want to move the created page to a new one, but the content of that page is no longer yours to adapt then, see also this in the Settings: “The content of this pagea (including shortcodes of any kind) will be ignored completely and dynamically replaced by events data”

So you probably are using shortcodes on the old page that are now showing up again, since the new page is used for showing the events and the old page can once again show its original content.

You might want to consider playing around with shortcodes: http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/#shortcodes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top