Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Successful mollie payment still gets reported as failed by emea

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

After payment (succesfully) with mollie EME returns a “payment failed” message. This started happening after updating EME yesterday. I do get an error message when accessing this url: https://ihbv.nl/evenementen/?eme_eventAction=mollie_notification

Fatal error: Uncaught Mollie\Api\Exceptions\ApiException: Invalid payment ID: ''. A payment ID should start with 'tr_'. in /srv/users/ihbv/apps/ihbv/public/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/payment_gateways/Mollie/2.5.0/src/Endpoints/PaymentEndpoint.php:62 Stack trace: #0 /srv/users/ihbv/apps/ihbv/public/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_payments.php(1698): Mollie\Api\Endpoints\PaymentEndpoint->get('') #1 /srv/users/ihbv/apps/ihbv/public/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_actions.php(179): eme_mollie_notification() #2 /srv/users/ihbv/apps/ihbv/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): eme_actions_init('') #3 /srv/users/ihbv/apps/ihbv/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /srv/users/ihbv/apps/ihbv/public/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /srv/users/ihbv/apps/ihbv/public/wp-settings.php(525): do_action('init') #6 /srv/users/ihbv/apps/ihbv/public/wp-config.php(37): require_once('/srv/users/ihbv...') #7 /srv/users/ihbv/apps/ihbv/public/wp-load.p in /srv/users/ihbv/apps/ihbv/public/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/payment_gateways/Mollie/2.5.0/src/Endpoints/PaymentEndpoint.php on line 62

P.S. we’re on PHP 7.3

Do you have any idea where to look for/what the problem is?

Franky
    Keymaster

Bug concerning failed payment confirmed, I’ll take a look at that this evening.
    Concerning the notification url: that is normal (you can’t use it directly, but maybe I should trap the error a bit earlier on).

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I applied the fix and it doesn’t solve the issue, i’m still getting a “payment failed” message.

Franky
    Keymaster

You’re correct, I was missing a fix (a line needed to be moved up):

https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/2088550/events-made-easy/trunk/eme_payments.php

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, everything works as expected again; thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top