Events Made Easy Forums Generic Styles and Image Dropped on 2 Separate Sites

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,
    Love and Company has two sites that suddenly dropped the CSS styles, as well as dropping out a couple of featured images being used as thumbnails on the list page. We have added one image back to the site provided as an example so you can see where they should be. The other event in the list stands as it did when it dropped the image. In the setting, you can see that a feature image is attached but the icon preview (in the setting) is not properly displaying. The styles on the single events pages have also dropped. There are additional sites that are using the same setup and versions of software that are currently working.
    Screenshots of issue:
    https://edgewoodrc.Examples of styles and images droppedcom/events/

These two sites are hosted on the same Siteground account – MySQL version 5.7.32-35-log
    Example Site That Has Dropped Styles:
    WP Version 5.7.2
    EME version 2.2.4
    Using the same type CSS stylesheet setup as the working example below.

Example Site That is Working Correctly:
    https://thebaldwinnh.org/events/
    WP Version 5.7.2
    EME version 2.2.4
    Using the same type CSS stylesheet setup as the nonfunctioning example above.

EME was updated to 2.2.5 once the issue had started. Additional issues were create in the event settings area. Events would not open and some disappeared. When the attached error appeared this path was abandoned and the version rolled back.
    Screenshot of Error:
    Screenshot of Error from 2.2.5

The EME version was rolled back, by version, as far as 2.1.122 to see if that could solve the issue. There was no change.

The server cache was cleared and eliminated as an issue.

Thank you for your attention,
    Laura Orme
    Love and Company

Franky
    Keymaster

(sorry for the late reaction, this post was flagged as suspicious and needed approval)
    If 2.2.4 works on one site but not another (as do older versions) and it work for me and everyone else: then it is a site issue.
    There are no screenshots but I’d say to check your resulting html for hints and if some other plugin causes conflicts.
    Also I see no screenshot of your issues with 2.2.5 (and no report other than (additional issues), so I can’t help at all (beyond the fact that the latest version is 2.2.8 and I don’t support older versions just for bugfix reasons alone already).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top