Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Stripe total payment is 100 times the proper total

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When someone tries to book 4 spots for an event with us @ $50 each, the total is $200. The total represented on the pending reservation page is correct, but then they click to pay with Stripe, the payment button says “Pay $20,000 now” – I haven’t changed anything on my end, is this change the result of an update?

Franky
    Keymaster

Fixed in trunk

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m having this issue also – does this mean it will be fixed in the next update? I already fixed it in the eme_payments.php file but I want to know what to tell my client as far as updating the plugin goes.

Thank you so much! I love this plugin!

Franky
    Keymaster

Yes, of course it will be in the next version.
    Btw: I want to wait for the next version until I implemented a new feature (the waiting list feature)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi – So… I had made it so it doesn’t times it by 100 anymore… And it shows the correct amount in the Stripe pop-up window now, however, the payment goes through stripe as divided by 100… So… for example, the amount is $129. That is showing CORRECTLY now in the stripe pop-up window (it was showing as $12900 before), but it is passing through as $1.29 when it charges their credit card (in stripe). Is this a stripe issue or an issue on the events plugin end?

Anonymous
    Inactive

We’re also getting the following errors when the stripe payment “goes through”

Notice: Undefined variable: booking in /home/glenmea8/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_payments.php on line 837

Notice: Undefined variable: booking_ids in /home/glenmea8/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_payments.php on line 838

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/glenmea8/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_payments.php:837) in /home/glenmea8/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_payments.php on line 872

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay – I have the amount going through as the proper amount – it was taking the *100 away from a different spot than where I originally had taken it. That is working fine now. But I am still getting those warning messages on submit. Thoughts on how to temporarily fix that? I just need to get this working for my client until you can get the update complete.

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve got it (I think). Everything seems to be going through perfectly, without error messages. If you’d like my eme_payments.php file for review, I’d be happy to share it.

The only thing I’m looking at currently is redirecting them to a page that isn’t a blank form. (Which I’m sure I can figure out) 🙂

Franky
    Keymaster

This should fix it:

$person = eme_get_person($bookings[0]['person_id']);
          $event=eme_get_event($bookings[0]['event_id']);

If anything else is needed, then please do let me know (it seems you’re the first one to use stripe 🙂 )

Anonymous
    Inactive

That was what I changed it to! Glad I was on the right track 🙂

The only thing I’m still having trouble with is the redirect after confirmation. I put it under a different forum topic since it seemed like a different issue, but after payment it’s redirecting to the same page, but with the form (even though we have the form set to not show), and without any kind of confirmation text. (Before it goes to payment, it doesn’t show the form, but when it comes back from payment it shows the form again – it’s a little confusing)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top