Events Made Easy Forums How do I … some tips for a cache

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Franky
    I followed your advice for wp-optimize and others but I still have problems with either wp-optimize or wp fastest cache.
    It’s usually the minimize or merge functions of css and Javascript that is the problem.
    How to debug these problems. Do you have some advice for me. The best cache ?
    Your plugin is the best with an impressive amount of features. Congratulations.
    Waiting to read you.
    Best regards.

Franky
    Keymaster

Which advise did you follow? I normally advise to disable the cache for all eme-related files (so everything in events-made-easy/js/*), personally I see more profit to be found in a cache engine outside wordpress (even basic apache can already cache a lot for you).
    But I’m curious about your problems: it would be weird that the merge/minimize of CSS files would pose any kind of problems. As for the javascript files: I tested some out in the past and never had any issues, but those were probably basic tests compared to your setup.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I spoke about this advice https://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/compatibility-with-other-plugins/.
    The problems encountered did not come mainly from EMEs. And so I asked the same question to the other PROFILEGRID and ELEMENTOR editors.
    I encountered problems with access, photos and movies that were no longer displayed, pages displayed differently or incomplete. In short, when in doubt, I deactivated everything cache. So I’m looking for a good method. I’m on a shared hosting and I can’t work directly on the server and apache. Thanks a lot anyway for your quick answer.

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, then for now I can say that it should work with cahing plugins (I did my utmost best to make sure), but I can’t speak for other editors/plugins of course. The compatibility page is there in case of any issue with caching plugins.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top