Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We select a date on calendar picker. If only one event is listed on that day the event appears but above it is the code.

WordPress database error: [Table ‘beckcall_beck.wp_frm_display’ doesn’t exist]

SELECT * FROM wp_frm_display WHERE insert_loc != ‘none’ and post_id=462 LIMIT 1

If multiple events are listed on that day the page displays correctly.

What is this?

Franky
    Keymaster

seems to me you’ve installed the plugin “Events Manager” as well. Is that possible? If so: remove that plugin and all related mysql tables. The new version of “Events Manager” has changed their mysql structure and thus “Events Manager Extended” can’t build on that db structure any more.

If not so: nowhere in my code I use “wp_frm_display” so this must come from another plugin. Try deactivating all other plugins and see if it works then. Then reactivate one by one until you find the guilty party.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im getting this as well on the events page at bottom in administrator Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/beckcall/public_html/wp-admin/includes/post.php on line 1571

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, my question remains the same. Please read my previous post and answer my questions and do the actions described there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

okay mate, im a bit unsure of which mysql tables to delete but I will try the plugin option first.

Franky
    Keymaster

I’ve checked the code for Events Manager, and they don’t use this tablename as well. So it must be related to some other plugin. So just the plugin deactivation should do the trick.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think its formiddable , form builder for the record

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, then that plugin has problems since it complains about a missing database table 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top