Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Single event page title

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve just relised that the title of my single event page remains “Events” instead of #_EVENTNAME, although #_EVENTNAME is set as single event page title format in settings.

Is there a way to have #_EVENTNAME as page title?

Any help is much appreciated.

(moved here from official WordPress forum)

Franky
    Keymaster

What version of EME and WP are you using? Does it occur also when using the default theme? If it is not a problem when using the default theme, then the issue lies with your theme.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m using EME 1.0.2 and WP 3.3.1. My theme is a Twenty Eleven child. I’ve tried the default one as well as some others, but the problem remains. The title bar does show #_EVENTNAME, but the entry-title is “Events”.

Franky
    Keymaster

Just tried it here using the same versions and the same Twenty Eleven theme: the title bar and the page title both show the correct title. Maybe some other plugin is doing something to your pages.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your reply, I’ll look into it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did you find a solution to this? I’m having the same issue with Locations…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I searched this forum to find a solution or at least explanation for my problem and unfortunately only found this unsolved thread.

I am struggling with the same situation. I am using the latest version of WP, Events made easy, qtranslate and the plugin to combine both.

Everything seems to work, but the title of any event is always the one from the EME page: Events. I only deactivated EME and reactivated it. I changed the Events page by creating a new one but don’t succeed. Any other entry on the Event chapter of the Event Manager Option seems to have influence on the frontend, but not the Single event page title format field. Even changes directly in the events by overwriting the default don’t have any effect.

Franky
    Keymaster

Does it occur also when using the default theme? If it is not a problem when using the default theme, then the issue lies with your theme.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmm, I am very surprised. I thought I posted an answer shortly after your comment, but as I discover now it isn’t there. So, I am sorry that it seems as I ignored you.

I used the life preview for the twenty fifteen and the twenty fourteen theme and in both cases there was no change. I stopped my research and tries after my non existing posting here. I returned to this forum today because I remarked by hazard that it is working now without doing something intentionally. Few days ago I deactivated some plugins that weren’t in use any more. Might be related.

Unfortunately I noticed another issues, but I will open new topics.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top