Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Single event in series not bookable

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    I have set up a series of events and used the one for today for testing the behaviour when fully booked.
    After having done everything, i deleted all my test bookings, to make it available again.
    Problem is now, that this only event cannot be booked today even though all entries were removed.
    You can see the implementation here: https://mcwelden.de/website/gastfahrer/

Is there any flag i need to remove that eme recons the event today as bookable again?

Ty for your support.

Franky
    Keymaster

Check your RSVP settings, maybe you’ve indicated that subscription is no longer allowed x hours before the event begins.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Following RSVP settings apply to all events of the series and only this single event does not work:
    Allow bookings before: deactivated –> no entries in the form fields
    Allow booking until: 0 days, 0 hours before end of event, if i try to change these values and delete them, after saving it, the “0” is displayed again.
    Events are set up as full day events
    When I try to reach the website with the event details, I get a “no event” message.
    The entry in the database tabe for the event is there and the event options are letter-by-letter similar to the event the day before and the day after.

What can I try next to fix this?

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, your calendar also indicates no event for today. So I’m guessing you changed something to that single event and saved that as a new event (and maybe missed correcting the date or so). Try removing that single event (if not part of a recurrent series) and re-edit the recurrence (to make it recreate the event for today).
    Also, your site has issues:
    Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: Error saving action: Error saving action: Table ‘DB4215849.wordpresswp_actionscheduler_actions’ doesn’t exist in /mnt/web510/e3/45/510680045/htdocs/mcwelden/website/wp-content/plugins/wpforms-lite/vendor/woocommerce/action-scheduler/classes/migration/ActionScheduler_DBStoreMigrator.php:44 Stack trace: #0 /mnt/web510/e3/45/510680045/htdocs/mcwelden/website/wp-content/plugins/wpforms-lite/vendor/woocommerce/action-scheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_HybridStore.php(242): ActionScheduler_DBStoreMigrator->save_action() #1 /mnt/web510/e3/45/510680045/htdocs/mcwelden/website/wp-content/plugins/wpforms-lite/vendor/woocommerce/action-scheduler/classes/ActionScheduler_ActionFactory.php(177): ActionScheduler_HybridStore->save_action() #2 /mnt/web510/e3/45/510680045/htdocs/mcwelden/website/wp-content/plugins/wpforms-lite/vendor/woocommerce/action-scheduler/classes/ActionScheduler_ActionFactory.php(84): ActionScheduler_ActionFactory->store() #3 /mnt/web510/e3/45/510680045/htdocs/mcwel in /mnt/web510/e3/45/510680045/htdocs/mcwelden/website/wp-content/plugins/wpforms-lite/vendor/woocommerce/action-scheduler/classes/migration/ActionScheduler_DBStoreMigrator.php on line 44

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes site issues were related to an incompatibility of another plugin and already fixed.

I already tried to re-edit the event series, but it doesn’t fix the issue. Is there any flag or something which indicates that a event is fully booked in the DB, which prevents eme from posting it as a bookable event?
    As mentioned in my initial post, I used exactly this part of the series to test the behaviour when one event of the whole series is fully booked. I also tried already to change the options for the visibility of sold out events but it didnt change anything.

The weird thing on this issue is, that there is a fully valid entry in the database for this occurrence of the event series when I check it via PHPMyAdmin and I did not find any inconsistencies.
    I also tried it already with deleting the event ocurrence directly in the DB and re-editing it again, still the same behavior in the front-end, the event isnt shown…

Is there maybe any caching involved which prevents to load new settings?

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, EME doesn’t do that kind of caching. Do you have a caching plugin in place?
    Otherwise, I’m interested in taking a look myself. If you want, you can mail me some admin info so I can see too (if the admin part is in English).
    Also, sometimes wordpress does weird things with the permalinks, so you might also want to try and reset your permalinks (go in your wordpress permalink settings and press save there).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok new day, same issue. Now with the event today.
    Fun thing is, that I can do bookings in the backend without any issue also for todays event. It seems to be only a presentation problem due to whatever reason.

I will set the backend to english for you and sent you already the credentials for the User.
    Do you need anything else?

Franky
    Keymaster

Does your single event template contains any eme_if shortcodes to do conditional things of any kind? That might cause it too

Anonymous
    Inactive

No I do not use any conditional shortcodes in the single event template.
    As written, you should have backend access now, to check it directly on your own.

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, there’s a logic error in the code (your error description threw me off initially).
    It works if you set it to anything but 0 for the end-rsvp (I’ve now set to to allow rsvp until 1 hour before the event ends).
    I’ll check and fix the code.

Franky
    Keymaster

I now corrected the code on your end, this should now be fixed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Unfortunately, I do not see any change in the behavior of the event calendar on my front-end: https://mcwelden.de/website/gastfahrer/
    The event is also still not adressable via the permalink and I can still do bookings in the backend.

Franky
    Keymaster

This works fine for me: https://mcwelden.de/website/events/gastfahren-auf-dem-fuchstalring-2/
    So the permalink is ok according to me. I’ll check your calendar, it seems another weird thing going on there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great, thanks again!
    After having sorted it out, a donation will be done immediately!
    Really happy to have that great support from your side.

Franky
    Keymaster

I’m trying to add some debug code to the eme plugin on your side, but every time I try to save it, it fails on me. Some kind of protection going on? It takes like 2 minutes and then I get a php timeout on every save.
    This is the error: “Unable to communicate back with site to check for fatal errors, so the PHP change was reverted. You will need to upload your PHP file change by some other means, such as by using SFTP.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was also working in the BE.
    Maybe this was the conflict.
    I am logged off now until tonight around 20:00 to give you the chance to fix the calendar.

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, for now I fixed the calendar by deactivating the option to hide RSVP ended events. Reason that isn’t working is that you can select per event different options to define when RSVP ends, and that is in fact impossible to incorporate into 1 big SQL as I tried to do.
    So for now it is disabled for you and the calendar works as long as you don’t use that option.
    I’ve already code in place to fix this. I’ll try to get it into your site too if it doesn’t timeout again.

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, I was able to edit the plugin if I first deactivated it. Now done, your site should be ok.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top