Events Made Easy Forums How do I … show in my bookings only the events of specific categories?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey,

I have a new category that I do not want to be displayed in the overview of my bookings (category 11). Only the bookings of events from categories 8, 9 and 10 should be displayed.

I was hoping to solve the problem with an if tag. But unfortunately this does not work. Do you have any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thank you!

Thats the template:
    [eme_if2 tag='#ESC_CATEGORIES' value='8,9,10']
    <table class=”table_ls”>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class=”spalte1″>#_EVENTIMAGETHUMB</td>
    <td style=”text-align: left;”>Thema: #_LINKEDNAME

Buchungsdatum: #_BOOKINGCREATIONDATE

Buchungsstatus: [eme_if tag='#_BOOKINGFIELD{booking_approved}' value='0'] In Bearbeitung [/eme_if][eme_if tag='#_BOOKINGFIELD{booking_approved}' value='1'] Genehmigt [/eme_if] [eme_if tag='#_ON_WAITINGLIST' value='1'] (auf der Warteliste) [/eme_if]

Sie sind an der Teilnahme verhindert? #_CANCEL_LINK</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

[/eme_if2]

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I got it working by using an if tag with ‘notcontains’ and instead of the category the event name.

(I don’t know how to delete a post, so i thought it would be helpful to write my solution instead:))

Franky
    Keymaster

the condition “notincsv” might be better to use.
    But eme_bookings always require an event id, so I’m confused on your use case here, since the categories are applied to the event.

Anonymous
    Inactive

why is notinscv better to use? What does this placeholder mean?

.. I use [eme_mybookings template_id=7 future=0] and the template id 7 is the “code” i wrote above. Now i use in the template [eme_if2 tag='#ESC_EVENTNAME' notcontains='Abgesagt'] and it works properly 🙂

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, your solution is ok too (I overlooked that you also use the event name). But if you want to compare a comma-separated list with a value (like #_ESC_CATEGORIES), use “notincsv” or “incsv” to do tests (csv comes from comma separated value).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top