Events Made Easy Forums Generic Shortcode [eme_events] – wrong date (year) – config issue (solved)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

we use the [eme_events] shortcode with a specific category ([eme_events category=57]) to output a list of events.

In this list the event date (year) is wrong. Instead of 2021, 2121 is displayed. If you click on the event you will get to the detail page where the correct date is displayed.

So there seems to be an error in the ShortCode. Can you confirm and fix this?

Thanks,
    Martin

– Events Made Easy Version 2.1.105

Franky
    Keymaster

What is the display format for your list of events? Also: an extract (mysql) of 1 such event would be nice, so I can import it here and test it (or give me access to your site so I can verify this).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your fast reply, how can i send you details for getting access?

Martin

Franky
    Keymaster

My email info is on the main page: “For commercial support and help, feel free to contact me” => franky@e-dynamics.be

Franky
    Keymaster

The error is in your date format in wp-admin/admin.php?page=eme-options&tab=events :
    you have “#_STARTDATE{d.m.yy} – #_ENDDATE{d.m.yy}” in “Format: Standard Veranstaltungsliste”, and “y” in PHP means the year in 2-digit format, meaning “yy” is 2 times the year in 2-digit format, resulting in 2121.
    See https://www.php.net/manual/en/datetime.format.php

Either use “#_STARTDATE{d.m.y} – #_ENDDATE{d.m.y}”, or if you want 4 digits for the year: “#_STARTDATE{d.m.Y} – #_ENDDATE{d.m.Y}”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top