Events Made Easy Forums Generic Shortcode [eme_events category=8] doesn’t work anymore

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Franky,

I just updated the plugin and now my events are not displayed correctly. I have used the shortcode … I used. This is now simply output instead of the images for each event.
    Can you help me further?

Thanks a lot for your support.
    Lisa

Franky
    Keymaster

I’m unsure about your question: what is not working? What do you mean with “simply output” ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, i try to explain it again:

I use the shortcode: [eme_events category=8] – this shortcode showed until i made the update my events (of category 8) as little pictures.
    After the update it shows not the pictures anymore – instead of the pictures i see the shortcode.

Do you know what i mean?

Franky
    Keymaster

I’m guessing the shortcode is not being interpreted then, if you see the actual shortcode text. Did you verify your page using text-edit (not html)?

Anonymous
    Inactive

May i send you the URL of testplatform via mail or something?
    The Shortcode is in a “div-box” but this worked the whole time – when i try it in a text edit without html it doesnt work either…

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok i’m sorry for the circumstances! I’ve found the problem – i don’t know why, but the plugin was suddenly deactived. So now all is working again!!

THanks a lot for your support anyways!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top