Events Made Easy Forums How do I … … set a condition for Elementor templates to apply to the single event page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

first of all, I really love your plugin and find the customizations with shortcodes and placeholder just awesome. While playing around with Elementor Page Builder yesterday, I came across the “issue” that I was not able to figure out a way to set conditions for a single page template in Elementor so that it is applied to the event page itself.

As in the FAQ you state, that it should always be a differently rendered version of the events page under the WordPress pages, I set to template to be applied to only this events page without any success. Is it because the events pages are neither WordPress pages nor WordPress posts?

I might miss the obvious, but maybe you can guide me in any direction as I was not able to find answers googling it 🙂

Franky
    Keymaster

The single event content is shown by replacing the content of the special events page (and that special events page is just a regular wordpress page with the defined wordpress template applied as for any other page). For single events, you can (on the right bottom) apply another page template supported by your theme.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top