Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Send registration form PDF in attach of the mail

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello

First it’s an awesome plugin !

I looking for a way to send the fields that the users completed upon registration by mail (at the admin) in an attached pdf file.

I’ve created a PDF template, i can generate it from the member part of the admin but i would like to automate it when the “New member” mail is sent to the admin so the admin can print the pdf in order to file it in a binder that is always present at the club.

This form contains the identification data of the owner and the dog’s data (chip, passport, insurance).

Thanks in advance

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, for members the member PDF is currently only sent to the person himself. Currently the easiest would be to set a bcc address in EME, that receives all mails sent via EME.
    Although it is a one-line code change, I first need to think about a codng solution a little more.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Could be an solution, but I would like to send it to the admin only in the same mail as new member is created (before “offline” payment) so he can verify that he have all data before he approves the member

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Franky
    Keymaster
    Franky
    Keymaster

This change is now in the released version.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Franky i will send you a mail to give you an idea of the wanted funtionality 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top