Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Send mails for past events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

I’d like to be able to use the send mails functionality to followup with people who attended an event a day or two after the event took place.

When I type the event name, only current day/future events show up in the list. Is there a way I can select an event that happened in the past from that list to be able to email the attendees or do i need to select them from the approved bookings list?

Thanks,
    David.

Franky
    Keymaster

For the moment you need to select them from the approved bookings list. I’ll take a look on how to ease that issue in the mailing window itself.

Franky
    Keymaster

The next version will allow to search for past events too when sending mail for events.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s great, thanks Franky.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

I’m on the latest version but it is still only searching future events for me in event related emails, is there an option that needs to be switched on to search past events?

Thanks.

Franky
    Keymaster

If you go in “Send mails” => “Event related mails”, there’s a checkbox next to “Select the events”, with the text “Check this box to search through all events and not just future ones”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top