Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Send email once payment is complete

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I have set up the system to auto approve upon payment so

1) attendee books -> email is sent to say approval is pending – AS EXPECTED

2) they pay -> status changes to approved HOWEVER there is no email sent to them saying booking is complete

Is there a setting I am missing? I expected the ‘Respondent email format’ email to be sent saying it is confirmed

Thanks

Franky
    Keymaster

Moving to bugs, it’s an oversight. It’s a two-liner fix, so I’ll add it this evening.

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Perfect! Thanks Franky – works a treat!!

Franky
    Keymaster

The bugfix wasn’t complete, I updated it again.

Please update to 1.2.1 and it should be ok.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I”m using Stripe as a payment gateway and can’t get an email to send after payment is approved, although the respondent is marked as ‘paid’

I also do not want to reduce the number of seats available when someone simply completes the reservation form – Our reservations are not guaranteed until paid.

It looks like the first issue had been fixed in the topic at http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/?topic=send-email-once-payment-is-complete but I am having this issue now with the current version.

Franky
    Keymaster

@lstoner: see your other thread, this is an old one and unrelated to your problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top