Events Made Easy Forums How do I … seat price multiplyer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hey franky,
    i wanna create an event where the user can book different rooms (1 bed room, 2 beds room, 3 beds romm) for multiple days(1-2) and for different persons like childs(2-5 years), childs(6-13 years) teens(14-17 years), and adults 18+.
    Each age have to pay another price. I think this should work with a discount. or actually i tryed to use an additional field with extra cost but with a negative value. works like the same.

My problem are the multiple days. So every additional day the user have do pay the price * X days.
    is it possible to add a multiplyer for each seat price which i define by a userdefined field?

i create a field called “days” and add it to the normal form and the dynamic form. is it possible to multiply each seat price with the vaulue of “days” which the user have to set?

e.g.
    Person 1(P1):
    seat price: 20€;
    Discount = -5
    Value of days = 2;

person 2(P2):
    seat price: 20€
    Discount = -10
    Value of days = 2;

total price:
    P1 = 15€ * 2 days = 30€
    P2 = 10€ * 2 days = 20€
    30 + 20 = 50€ total amount to pay

how would you set this up?

Franky
    Keymaster

The discount will not help you here. If you want “days” as a field, make it a dropdown field and check the field option “extra charg”. Then for the dropdown values, you can use “0||10||20” and for the dropdown tags “1 day||2 days||3 days”. The “1 day” tag then corresponds with “0” extra price. The dynamic price will then change on what you choose.
    However, EME won’t take these extra days into account for your room availability, so be aware.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top