Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Seat number resets to 0 after editing booking details

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Does eme_insert_rsvp_action work on the edit booking details page? When updating details of registered participants, the seat number is being set to 0 (from a default of 1 which I set in eme_insert_rsvp_action).

Franky
    Keymaster

That action is just called for bookings being done, not for editing an already created booking.
    Just tested and the bookings are being edited just fine. But of course you need to give the amount of reserved seats …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks. I had to add the following hidden field to ensure it worked for the edit page (attendance is just yes/no):
    <input type="hidden" name="bookedSeats" value="1">

Franky
    Keymaster

Are you saying that this field is not present when editing a booking for an event configured to take rsvp attendance?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes. I have a custom form, and handle the prices and seats in eme_insert_rsvp_action. Since this action doesn’t fire on the edit booking form, and there was no bookedSeats field in the form, the seat was being set to 0 when editing a booking.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top