Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Searching for events based on Custom Attributes

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve figured out how to get custom attributes added but now I am hoping to create a search form that will allow me to filter events based on an event’s attributes. Site I am working w/ is for a group of art studios that host workshops for a variety of topics and for various skill levels. Ideally, visitors could search for all events for a particular date range, location, topic and skill level (beginner water colors).

I see where I can build out the search form to a certain extent but it seems I’d need to add the attributes as custom HTML whereas it would be preferable if these choice lists were built dynamically. Further, I do not see a way to filter the search results. Seems I may be able to do this using conditional tags but not sure if this is possible since the conditions will be passed in as a request parameter. Hoping there might be a simpler way to do it.

Franky
    Keymaster

For the moment this is not easily possible, I believe this is already a feature request …

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top