Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented RSVP Printable view problem

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Franky,

your plugin works great on my site (http://bolcsesznapok.elte.hu), thanks for that! There is only one thing: a few days ago the “CSV export” option disappeared from the Events dashboard, and the “Printable view” link loads the People menu, not the printable view of the reservations. Last week it worked fine too.

I changed nothing in the eme_rsvp file, but translated the important texts (like Name, Phone number, etc.) and the messages (Thank you for your reservation, Please fill… etc.) to Hungarian.

I would be very grateful for your help, we are running 7-8 meetings with RSVP at the same time. I am using v3.3.4.

Zsono

Franky
    Keymaster

If this is the case, something has been changed incorrectly in either the language files or in either eme_events.php or eme_rsvp.php. Mail me an admin account and I’ll take a look, but it is 99% sure a change gone bad on your side.

Franky
    Keymaster

your version of the file eme_events.php is not the one provided by me for version 3.3.4. Correct that file please (and maybe others)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top