Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented RSVP Placeholders not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When I register for an event, an email is successfully getting sent out, but using any of the placeholders from the #_ADDBOOKINGFORM aren’t working. Am I missing something?

For example, the below text in the “Contact person email format” in Events->Settings

Name: #_RESPNAME

Email: #_RESPEMAIL

Phone: #_RESPPHONE

Comment: #_COMMENT

#Spaces: #_SPACES

Results in an email with text:

Name:

Email:

Phone:

Comment:

:

(also note that using the text “#spaces” results in a blank text. should I be escaping the # sign?)

I’m using trunk @333066.

Franky
    Keymaster

Escape it, or leave a space. I’m going to change the code so only known tags get replaced and the rest isn’t touched (in trunk now).

For the shortcode issue: I’ll check, thanks for noticing!

Franky
    Keymaster

I tested the placeholders again, and they seem to be working fine …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, I’ll sync with the latest trunk and see if that fixes my placeholder issue. Thanks Franky!

Franky
    Keymaster

Please do keep me updated on any trunk testing, I’d like to release this week!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Issue was resolved when I updated to the latest trunk. Not sure what the issue was before, but possibly on my side?

Thanks for taking a look.

Franky
    Keymaster

Nah, your trunk was behind, remember: it’s trunk and can contain bugs 🙂 But now the trunk should be pretty stable.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top