Events Made Easy Forums How do I … RSVP not working?

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I selected the RSVP option in settings, but when I create an event, there’s no option to RSVP. It just list’s the name of the event and time. Is there something else I need to do to enable the RSVP feature? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for any advice:)

Franky
    Keymaster

There’s a checkbox on the right side when creating/editing an event. There you can activate the RSVP for that event. The general setting is just to activate RSVP in general.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I’m sorry, that is what I meant by “selecting the RSVP option in settings”. I did select it in settings as well as in the actual event as you are describing, but still nothing. Thoughts?

Franky
    Keymaster

Ah, you mean you don’t see the booking form? You need to add the #_ADDBOOKINGFORM placeholder. See http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/?cat=25

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh okay, thanks Franky. Could you tell me though were exactly I need to put it? I know nothing about CSS or code. I do however know how to use the HTML feature if that’s what I’m supposed to do. Thanks in advance for your help:)

Franky
    Keymaster

You put it in e.g. the “single event format” setting in the EME settings page

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay great! Thanks again

Anonymous
    Inactive

WOW…this is so cool! Could you perhaps give me some pointers on how to change the look of the calendar? My apologies if this is listed somewhere else in your forum.

Thanks Franky…awesome plugin

Franky
    Keymaster

For layout changes: http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/?cat=30

and also read the “Tips” section of the forums

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top