Events Made Easy Forums Generic RSVP form not displaying

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,
    I have looked through the forums, but not found anything similar.
    EME has been installed and working very well for some time. Recently, the RSVP forms stopped showing on individual event pages. I am not sure why this is happening.
    I have tried deactivating all other plugins, and cannot see any other obvious errors.
    This is an example test page: http://papermakers.org.au/workshop/46/test-event/
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks,
    Geoff.

Franky
    Keymaster

Are your events RSVP enabled? What is the format of your single event? Does it include the placeholder to show the RSVP form? What is the format of your RSVP form itself?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,
    Thanks so much for responding.
    Yes, events are RSVP enabled.
    Single event has placeholder for RSVP form, see below.
    RSVP format included below, after the single event code.
    Thanks,
    Geoff.
    Single event format

<h2>About the workshop</h2>
    <h3>Date & Time</h3>
    <p>#_{j M Y} [eme_if tag="#ESC_{j M Y}" notvalue="#ESC@_{j M Y}"] #@_{& j M Y} [/eme_if] - #_12HSTARTTIME - #_12HENDTIME</p>
    <h3>Cost</h3>
    <p>$80 per day for members<br />
    $90 per day for non-members</p>
    <h3>Details</h3>
    <p>#_NOTES</p>
    <h4>Please complete the details below to reserve your place at this workshop</h4>
    <p>#_ADDBOOKINGFORM</p>
    <h2>Payment instructions</h2>
    <p>Electronic funds transfer <strong>(preferred)</strong>:<br /> 
    <em>Account name:</em> Papermakers of Victoria Inc.<br /> 
    <em>Bank:</em> Westpac <br /> 
    <em>BSB:</em> 033-112<br /> 
    <em>Account number:</em> 325-089<br />  
    <em>Reference:</em> Please place your surname, and the tutor's surname, in the reference field.</p>
    <p>If you wish to pay by cheque or money order please send an  <a href="mailto:workshops@papermakers.org.au">email </a> the workshop coordinator.</p>
    <strong>Refund Policy</strong>
    <p>A full refund will be made if PoV cancels the workshop for any reason. If an applicant withdraws for any reason before the closing date a full refund will be made. If an applicant withdraws on or after the closing date no refund will be given unless a replacement participant is found by the applicant. The PoV Committee will consider exceptional circumstances.</p>
    <h2>Location</h2>
    <p>This workshop will be held at <a href="#_LOCATIONPAGEURL">#_LOCATIONNAME</a><br />#_ADDRESS, #_TOWN</p>
    <p>#_MAP</p>

RSVP form format

<table class='eme-rsvp-form'>
                <tr><th scope='row'>Name*:</th><td>#_NAME</td></tr>
                <tr><th scope='row'>E-Mail*:</th><td>#_EMAIL</td></tr>
                <tr><th scope='row'>Phone number*:</th><td>#_PHONE</td></tr>
                <tr><th scope='row'>Address:</th><td>#_FIELD1</td></tr>
                <tr><th scope='row'>Member (#_PRICE1 each):</th><td>#_SEATS1</td></tr>
                <tr><th scope='row'>Non-member (#_PRICE2 each):</th><td>#_SEATS2</td></tr>
                <tr><th scope='row'>Payment preference<br /><em>(Please indicate your preferred method of payment)</em>:</th><td>#_FIELD2</td></tr>
                <tr><th scope='row'>Comments:</th><td>#_COMMENT</td></tr>
                #_CAPTCHAHTML[<tr><th scope='row'>Please fill in the code displayed here:</th><td>#_CAPTCHA</td></tr>]
                </table>
                #_SUBMIT
    Franky
    Keymaster

I just took a look at your site, and your form is present on the page, but completely hidden (just do a view-source).
    The reason is that your form is not valid: #_PRICE1 is no longer supported, it should be #_PRICE{1}, and #_SEATS1 should be #_SEATS{1} (since 2014 already: http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/legacy-placeholders/ )

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks so much, Franky. That fixed it.
    I hadn’t updated the placeholders, as i had just left the default from the original install (long time ago!)
    Sorry for taking up your time. Much appreciated.
    Geoff.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top