Events Made Easy Forums How do I … RSVP and "Book Now" question

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi – I’m helping a client with EME. He has made a few requests that might not be possible.

1. He would like to separate the rsvp drop-down into “number of adults” and “number of children” – I don’t think this is doable, but I thought I’d ask.

2. He would like to change the “Book Now” message at the top of the rsvp form to “Sign up Now” – is this changeable?

Thank you for your time and dedicated support. It is greatly appreciated!

Franky
    Keymaster

Hi,

the first is indeed not possible here 🙂

For the second: in the latest release the “Book Now” message is gone, so you can put there anything you want. So you might want to update …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Excellent, thanks for the speedy responses! The first time I updated my events list reverted back to the default format. I’ve been hesitant to update again because of this. I don’t think it happened after the second update. Should I expect this to happen again? 🙂

Franky
    Keymaster

Well … euhm, no … I hope 🙂

No seriously, it shouldn’t happen again.

Franky
    Keymaster

And about the number of adults/children: they can specify this in the comment section, I know it’s not exactly what’s wanted, but it’s a workaround.

Btw: this week the next version will come out (it’s in fact almost there). So maybe you can get the trunk version: http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/events-manager-extended.zip

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hehe. Thanks again for the responses! Yes, I think that is a fine workaround…it’s exactly what I recommended. 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top